Friday, March 07, 2008

We're ready for the big day

Today is Olivia's first performance day, I might have mentioned it once or twice. We all put on our show t-shirts to add to the excitement for the day and officially join the ranks of parents dedicated to the point of cheesiness.



I thought we should have a silly picture but I think when I said "Act like Suess" Travis thought I said, "Attack your Spouse."



Poor Noah is so left out on this blog. He's just too fast when awake to get many pictures of him! ;)

4 Comments:

  • At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger phins_jazy said…

    y'all look so cute! :) Good luck olivia!

     
  • At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home