Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Guess it's bedtime

I knew Noah was tired today from not napping for two days, but I didn't expect this. We have been spending a good bit of the winter hanging out in front of the wall heater. It's the coziest place in the house. I guess that is why Noah cuddled up there at 7pm and went to sleep on the floor for the night. Don't worry, I did move him to his bed! Not that his bed is ever a place he lays in by himself and goes to sleep or anything. No, the hallway floor is so much better.



Don't you love his very uncoordinated outfit. Is there anything else I could possibly display that I'm doing wrong with this mommy thing?

2 Comments:

  • At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww, he looks tuckered.

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger 4texans said…

    So cute and he always has his hand in his pocket...must be a boy thing, lol!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home